University of Toronto: How ServiceNow makes it easy for students, faculty, and alumni to get service
As you’re probably aware, the University of Toronto is among the most prestigious universities in the world and renowned for its research. But did you also know it’s Canada’s largest university and one of the top employers in the country?
To meet the university’s massive HR service delivery needs, U of T turned to ServiceNow®. Register for our webinar to hear the insights gained from this transformational journey. You’ll be walked through:
- How IT and HR teams are using ServiceNow to streamline over 40,000 service requests through a centralized shared services team
- Lessons learned from implementing self-service for students, faculty, and staff
- Key benefits since moving away from legacy systems, and having a stronger focus on employee service delivery
- Vikram Nayak, director of customer success at SuMO IT Solutions Inc.
- Gary Raposo, senior manager, Enterprise Shared Services, EASI, at the University of Toronto
- Andy Yen, senior product marketing manager at ServiceNow